At Nexus, we think it’s vital to invest in the future. And there is no better way to do that than through of the young people within the communities we serve. We hope that our scholarships will ease the cost of covering college expenses and allow students to focus on what really matters, doing well in their programs of study.
If you are a graduating high school senior and are planning to attend a two – or four – year college, we encourage you to apply for the Nexus Ag Youth Scholarship worth $1,000. Five of these scholarships will be given away every year.
The following are the guidelines for students who wish to apply for this scholarship.
- High school senior, graduating in the spring.
- Attending a two or four year college or university in the fall.
- Legal U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Majoring in or planning to major in an agricultural related field.
- The student, parent or grandparent of the student, must be a patron member of Nexus.
Deadline for application entry is March 15, 2024.