The Warehouse Operator will oversee the daily functions within the warehouse.
1. Promote an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the mission and core values of NEXUS.
2. Model behaviors that support NEXUS’ mission and core values to be a trusted advisor to our customers and members.
3. Enforce and abide by all NEXUS policies and procedures.
4. Team player, balancing team, and individual responsibilities.
5. Treat all people with dignity and respect.
6. Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the cooperative and a favorable image of the cooperative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Receive and load out seed, crop protection products, and fertilizer as needed.
2. Maintain a clean and orderly warehouse.
3. Responsible for accurate inventory of warehouse.
4. Maintain CPP mini-bulk tanks, pumps, and meters.
5. Unload rail cars of dry and liquid fertilizer, load grain cars, and be able to load trucks in absence of facility lead.
6. May assist with anhydrous in fall and/or help in dry plant as needed.
7. Coordinate deliveries of products as needed.
8. Ensure load out forms are filled out neatly, accurately, completely, and are brought to the office daily for timely billing.
9. Assists in training employees to meet all state, federal and company safety and regulatory criteria.
10. Responsible for answering and directing phone calls appropriately.
11. Work in a safe & efficient manner according to NEXUS safety policies.
12. Provide exceptional customer service.
13. Assist other locations, as needed.
14. Other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent; Associates degree preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position:
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the intern(s) incumbent in this position. Interns will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.