In this position, you will be leading in the installation, maintenance, sales, and related services on propane and petroleum equipment in a manner that aligns with the organization’s goals and objectives by performing the following duties.
1. Promote an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the mission and core values of Viafield.
2. Model behaviors that support Viafield’s mission and core values to be a trusted advisor to our customers and members.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Work in a safe and efficient manner, according to Viafield Safety Policy
2. Be responsible for the scheduling of customer service items related to propane, lubricants, and refined fuels to meet customer needs,
a. Respond quickly and professionally to customer service issues.
b. Monitor customer service levels related to energy service.
c. Work directly with customers to provide an exceptional level of service.
3. Be responsible for scheduling and/or installation of fuel, lubricant, and propane tanks/systems.
4. Monitor compliance of Viafield customer safety programs and be responsible for continued improvement
5. Monitor condition, efficient use, and safe operation of service equipment.
6. Provide pricing and bid information for customer repairs and installation projects.
7. Monitor regulatory compliance of bulk fuel and propane storage facilities.
8. Oversee performance and necessary maintenance of fuel and propane tank monitoring equipment.
9. Work closely with sales and administration for the smooth flow of desired work processes related to the sales and invoicing of services and products to Viafield customers.
10. Assist with seasonal deliveries of propane as needed to support the delivery team in an efficient and effective manner.
11. Assist with management and ordering of inventory items and customer equipment requests.
12. Provide recommendations for the purchase of service equipment assets.
13. Adhere to industry codes and standards as required by Viafield and governing agencies.
14. Performs other related duties as assigned.
High School diploma
Three years or more experience in propane, or similar field
Able to work unpredictable schedule during Fall Harvest season.
Valid Class B CDL with Hazmat & Tanker Endorsement
o Within 90 days of employment
Maintain CETP certification & attend recertification class every 3 years.
o Provided by Viafield.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position:
The employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
The Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.